Blog post headline
Blog post content
Getting shocked while doing dishes?
A small tear in wires insulation can cause a deadly hazard - In this case it was causing the homeowner to get shock from the sink while doing dishes.
Is there a bad splice in your attic?
Just because they put a whole roll of tape over it doesn't make it safe! Bad connections can cause arcing which can cause a fire. BE SAFE, do it right the first time! call Belasco Electric.
Heat and capacitors don't mix!
Heat can cause catastrophe in capacitors.
It is NEVER OK to enclose a box open or not in a wall!
Please don't do this...give us a call first!